1. Gift vouchers bring in new customers and increase footfall.
2. Gift vouchers have been the most requested item on holiday wish lists since 2007.
3. Gift vouchers are a way for your existing customers to recommend your business.
4. 55% of gift card recipients require more than one shopping trip to spend the balance of their card.
5. Every year 6% of vouchers bought by consumers go unused as they lay forgotten in people’s wallets and drawers.
6. Shoppers spend an average of £111.34 on gift vouchers during the Christmas season.
7. People using gift vouchers spend 40% more than the value
of the voucher on purchases in store or online.
8. In 2013 some £2.5 billion worth of gift vouchers were sold in UK retail stores as gifts and £2.25 billion were purchased by businesses as staff or customer rewards
9. Around two-thirds of consumers have purchased at least one gift card.
10. Gift vouchers and discount cards increase customer loyalty.
Sources: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-wasted-as-people-dont-spend-gift-vouchers and https://www.giftcardgranny.com/statistics/
Why not use our Free design service to create customised gift vouchers for your business today.
Choose from 200+ templates:
or Request a bespoke design now: